Wednesday, April 10, 2013

S201-205 Homework: Are sociable people happier?


You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Blake, who writes:
I'm a reserved person, not very sociable. It just makes me really depressed knowing that I've never done the things I'd like to do, on account of my phobia. Have you had problems with communication? What would you advise me to do? Do you think that sociable people are happier than reserved people?

So, I've started going to the weekly dances at the youth centre.
Please write a letter of 100-140 words to Blake. Answer his questions, and ask three questions about his last sentence. Remember the rules of letter-writing--and please give your answer on a piece of paper I can read at home.

Thank you to the student who prepared this as part of a previous homework assignment! I don't yet have permission to reveal the author, but when I do, I'll add that name here.

No comments:

Post a Comment