Monday, February 11, 2013

S201-205 Homework: How do you cope with exams?

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Jack who writes:
Photo credit: Mumbai Mirror
... Well, my exams start next week and I'm feeling a little stressed even though I've studied hard. How often do you have exams at your school? Do you like taking exams? How do you cope with the pressure?

It's my best friend John's birthday this weekend ...
Write a letter to Jack. In your letter
  • answer his questions
  • ask three questions about his friend's birthday
Write 100-140 words to give or send me next week (February 20 or 22). Remember the rules of letter-writing.



Exercise adapted from Olga Afanasyeva, Virginia Evans, Victoria Kopylova, Practice Exam Papers for the Russian State Exam, 2010 Revised Edition, Moscow: Express Publishing/Prosveshchenie Publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment