Wednesday, April 6, 2011

S200 groups: Please write to Tim, who needs help with his English!

This is the homework assignment that's due the week of April 13-19.

You have received the following letter from your pen friend Tim, who is also studying English:

… I very hate making mistakes when I writing English. Can you make me a favour?--Talk me what mistakes I maked in this letter. I hope you must help me in such a way. My friend Sara also learn English. May I give you address her? She want writing you.

My grandmother gave me a gift certificate for the bookstore....


Please rewrite Tim’s letter in better English. (You may start by printing this assignment and circling the errors above.) Then write a paragraph about his grandmother’s gift and his plans for using it. You do not need to write an introductory paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment